BY USING THE KAS PORTAL OR ASSOCIATED SERVICES, YOU INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
Copyright 1997-2017 Knowledge Accelerators, Inc. All rights reserved. The player software downloadable from this Web site and the information, data, graphics, artwork, text, video, audio, pictures and other materials published on this Web site (the software and such materials are collectively referred to as the "Materials") are protected by copyright laws. You may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any of the Materials without our express permission. Use of the Materials is subject to the "Terms and Conditions" set forth below. "Level0Help" is our trademark and servicemark.
1. Knowledge Accelerators, Inc., a Florida corporation ("we" or "us") provides the Materials under a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to you alone, as an individual, solely for your personal use. You may not use the Materials to operate an information bureau or otherwise exploit the Materials commercially. Corporations, partnerships, businesses, institutions, governments and other organizations or associations must receive a separate license from us in order to use the materials. You will not copy the Materials, even if the copy is modified or merged with other information. You will not derive or attempt to derive the source code or structure of any of the Materials by reverse engineering, disassembly or decompilation or any other means. You will not alter or remove any legal, copyright or similar notice associated with the Materials. We may terminate your license or this service at anytime without notice.
2. The Materials have been compiled from numerous sources. They may contain technical or other inaccuracies or typographical errors. We may change the Materials at anytime without notice.
3. We may alter these terms and conditions anytime, in our sole discretion.
4. The use of any computer software downloaded from this Web site or otherwise made available to you by us is governed by the license agreement that accompanies such software.
5. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USING THIS SERVICE, THE MATERIALS AND THE INTERNET.
6. THIS SERVICE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NO INFORMATION GIVEN BY US, OUR EMPLOYEES, OUR AFFILIATES OR OUR AFFILIATES' EMPLOYEES WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND ENDORSEMENTS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABLITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICUAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR USEFULNESS OF THIS SERVICE OR ANY OF THE MATERIALS.
7. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, DAMAGED HARDWARE OR LOSS OF USE (EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE) IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SERVICE OR THE MATERIALS. IF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OR THE FOREGOING EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORECEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN OUR MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.
8. You will comply with all applicable laws in using this service.
9. No failure or delay on our part in the exercise of any right, power or remedy we may have will operate as a waiver; nor will any single or partial exercise of any right, power or remedy by us preclude any other or further exercise of that right, power or remedy or the exercise of any other right, power or remedy. No express waiver or assent by us to any breach of or default in any term or condition will constitute a waiver of or assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other term or conditions.
10. These terms and conditions supersede all prior agreements, understandings, negotiations and discussions between you and us, whether written or oral.
11. Each of these terms and conditions are intended to be severable. If any term or condition is illegal or invalid, then the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected.
12. Our Web site is controlled from our offices in Tampa, Florida. These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law. Venue for the purposes of any litigation will lie solely in the Florida Circuit Court in and for Hillsborough County, Florida or the Federal District Court in and for the Middle District of Florida. You hereby consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts located in Hillsborough County Florida. You hereby irrevocably waive all rights to demand a jury trial. The costs of any litigation (including attorneys' fees, court costs and the costs of paralegal, accounting, financial and other legal and investigative support personnel) will be borne by the non-prevailing party.